Friday, December 14, 2012

Easy Street!

I know there are lots of quilters out there following Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Mystery. I'm one of them..... a much slower them lol

Yes I recycled the picture :) They are actually
finished now and all 4-patches :)


I just finished step one the day before yesterday. I really need to get cutting on step two, maybe once I get the house cleaned I'll have some time before picking little man up from the bus stop.

Tonight is going to be fun :) My cousin Nathan and I are going to see The Hobbit (my hubby to if I can convince him to). It seems like we don't often get a chance to hang out, usually Nick and him will play a video game when he comes over. I am not a gamer, Mario and Donky Kong are the two games I can play with any level of talent! Well, I have been known to dabble in Fable and Overlord but liking to play them and doing well at them are two very different things!
 


Payton's Christmas program was on Wednesday and wouldn't you know I didn't get one picture! I took my camera, battery was fully charged fromt he new charger. All was good, I even got a pic of Nick and Payton in the parking lot before we went in. Went to snap a shot of him onstage and it kept saying E61:00. What could have possibly caused an error???? Errr.... There was a silver lining though. Nick promised me a new camera when we have the extra to do it. I hope he realizes he still needs to get me a Christmas gift ;) Well, he doesn't have to but previous years have proved that even if I am happy if he feels like he didn't get me something himself (previous as in before marriage lol) he feels bad. I have no idea why because I've never been unhappy at Christmas, It happens to be my favorite holiday! I love giving gifts to people and watching them open them. I really don't care if I get a gift or not. Okay enough of that tangent... sorry. Anyway, he'll have the money for my gift next week so maybe it will not be a christmas without pictures after all!
 





Here's a shot that Jodie took with her camera :) Poor thing was so nervous on stage that he didn't sing one word or follow one move. Just stood there fidgeting.

I got the folded dahlia pillow finished, it's a christmas present. I'll post who's after the holiday.



Recycled again :) I'll post a finished when I find a way
to get some pictues!

Rayven is supposed to come over this weekend and hopefully finish the quilt she wants to make for a christmas present that I'm helping her with.


As luck would have it our cousin Corey is supposed to stay the night with Payton tomorrow night so if Rayven comes then she'll actually get a bit more help!

I still need to finish quilting Dan's Memory Quilt. I need to borrow a table from Sue to help hold the bulk of it up while quilting. Hopefully, that's on the list for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment