Sunday, August 19, 2012

I have a goal.

That goal is to update this blog more often! lol I have been working on things and I have some of the pictures taken but I need to take a few more then I will do an update with pictures!

I have a new quilt top almost finished, I just need to put the center flower on it. My hubby picked it out when we went to Shipshewana, IN in late June.

I have two wall hanging tops done and I want to finish quilting them tomorrow, they are way past due!

I am almost finished with the thread painting (that's what I call it anyway lol) on the wall hanging for my Uncle Doug. The black and white quilt already went home with them.

I taught two of my cousins some sewing basics and they both finish a quilt top of their own. They opted out of learning to quilt them though lol. I need to do that to!

Made some progress on the hexie quilt, two rows completely together three to go and then to start on the boarder!

Payton started 2nd grade, he just finished up the first week. It has been interesting getting back in the groove of school. I have to say it is a good thing though, it's amazing how much more gets done with that extra time! I really miss him throughout the day though, it's so quiet around here.

That's it for now hopefully I can get my booty in gear and take the pics then post them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment