Thursday, April 12, 2012

I didn't get a chance to post last night. Things got a bit crazy here, soooo.... I'm catching up this morning. I finished another couple colors of hexies and should get the last 2 finished today! Woo-hoo!!! I have the black cut into squares and will start basting those as soon as the colors are done. Canceled my plans to quilt at Mike n Jodie's (due to said craziness) and won't go over there until next week. Maybe i can cut and sew the separate blocks here so I can just use their floor for assembly, I don't notice the animal hair when I only have to use the table top...... it's an idea, I guess we'll see where it goes :)

I'll post a pic or two tonight of the progress and see where everything is at! Now I need to go and meet my son at school so he can pick out a few books from the book fair, not like he doesn't have enough already lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment