Monday, June 4, 2012

Payton must be feeling like he's on a rollercoaster!

Apparently, I typed to soon yesterday. About 2:30 this morning we went backwards. Poor guy emptied his stomach all over the bed :( Got him fixed up and settled back to sleep quick as I could and then finished cleaning up and getting laundry in about 4 this morning. Needless to say we slept in a bit this morning. Did have to make a quick trip to the tennis court to get him signed up for summer tennis but Payton had to stay in the car and couldn't play today (he actually agreed that he didn't feel up to playing today, surprised me!).

Honestly, I can't wait for his doc appointment tomorrow. It makes me nervous to have a sick child get worse while taking his meds.... Although, if he starts running a fever, I'm taking him to the E.R. cuz something is up!

On the agenda today:

Veg out on the couch with my little man and watch movies
Keep getting him to drink lots of liquids
Board games if he's feeling like it
Cleaning when he sleeps

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes that Little Guy will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen :) I just want my little tornado back! Not used to seeing him sit still for so long lol

      Delete