Friday, June 1, 2012

Update: Payton's Doctor Appointment

So far it is not Strepp Throat! Hooray! He heard wheezing in his chest and this throat is very red but, the strepp test was negative and he isn't running a fever. So he has to use an inhaler for a week, an antibiotic and a cough med! We just became a pharmacy lol. I'm so glad that I trusted my instinct this time instead of assuming I was overreacting :) He'll go back Tuesday for a check-up the same time he goes for his allergy shots. All in all not as bad as I thought but not as good as I hoped.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The meds that the doc gave him are helping. He just isn't very motivated yet. Hopefully, he'll be 100% soon.

      Delete
  2. Need an update on Little Guy. How's he doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted an update for you :) He's slowly getting better and he goes back to the doc on Tuesday, so we'll find out more then hopefully.

      Delete