Monday, September 24, 2012

Applique', boxing, pets, sickness, painting, moving... whew I'm tired just after reading it!

One month 6 days! Until the big move that is ;) So I started boxing things that won't be used between now and then to get ahead start. Sinus season is in full swing and I'm already not having fun on the trip, hopefully it doesn't turn into full blown illness. This past weekend we stayed the night at our friends place, Payton to, and helped them move into a new place to! Actually, it was lots of fun getting to hang out for the entire weekend with friends. Payton always loves getting to see his Uncle Dan *also his godfather* and Sarah *Dan's girlfriend*. I started a new applique' project and am sewing down block 2 of 15 not including the center medallion.

The camera charger is still MIA.... I'm beginning to think a cat ATE the darn thing! If it doesn't show up soon something else will have to be figured out, this is much more interesting with pictures!!!!

Elizabeth's cat Carlos (commonly referred to as demon spawn by me) got really sick. He went to the vet and we found out he had an extreme urinary tract infection that was so bad his urethra became plugged! Also found out that can be a common problem in male cats, I didn't know that did you? He stayed at the vet for 3 days having to have a catheter put in to help fix the problem and was on pain meds, antibiotics and lots of TLC. He's home and happy now. I may not be his biggest fan but I'm glad he's better, can't stand to see an animal in pain. Doesn't matter if that animal is nice or not!

Last but not least there has been quite a bit of time this last week, and continuing tomorrow, helping my Mom and Aunt Jen paint a house. Hopefully in the next two or three days it will be done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment