Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today was my Grandma's 90th Birthday! Plus my Link for the UFO Sunday Project over at Leah Day's blog at the bottom!

The UFO Sunday project is at the bottom if you'd like to scroll right to it. :)

There was an open house for her with plenty of cake and snack food. Can you believe that I forgot to take a picture of her!!! Most of my pics were of the kids playing outside. I'll have to copy one when they get posted on facebook ;)

Jadia, Analyse (not sure if I spelled that right), and Jaylynn

Payton being all ninja with the sticks lol

 Kendall she's still such a cutie!
 Korbin is so sweet. He insisted on posing
by the gate :)
 Corey is Payton's almost birthday buddy.
They are only 10 days apart! Him and
Payton are always asking to go to
each others house and say :)
 Payton again :) Hiding by the car in a game
of hide and seek. No worries we always check
the cars for kittens and watch for kids when
trying to back out!
 
 
Here's a picture of Nick's Quilt. I just need to sew down that center flower. I've been putting it off  (for about a month) because it's raw edge applique and I'm nervous about the placement! So I'm going to link this one up for the Sunday UFO Project over at Leah Day's site. She does the Free Motion Quilt along for anyone who doesn't know. You can find the UFO Here. UFO Sunday Project
 

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty applique project! I think you have it pretty centered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just have to figure out how to mark it so each petal can be sewn down.

      Delete
  2. It looks good to me - what a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The pattern is called "Madonna" I got it at Lolly's Quilt Shop in Shipshewana, IN :) Can't remember why by at the moment though, the pattern is burried in my sewing room!

      Delete
  3. I love the pieced black and white background with the large red applique. The color scheme is very dramatic, a good thing. I look forward to seeing pictures of the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to!! I had to link up just to get my behind in gear on this thing ;)
      Thanks :)

      Delete