Monday, September 10, 2012

Handstiching away

Over on Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville, to find it click here, she is challenging everyone to do an hour of handwork every day. I decided to tag along so you might see a short bit here or there keeping track of my time :) Tonight I got in 45 min. while watching her on Quiltcam, Love it! Another bit of the hexi quilt done, at the rate I was going I'd be 100 before it's finished. Hopefully participating in this will have it done before Christmas!!!

I'm about half way done making a tutorial for the Quilting Board that I promised. It's nothing extraordinary just how I made the Black and White quilt for Aunt Gracie. I'm going to use that to post the pic of it again, just because I can and I LOVE it!

 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! So many quilters say they don't have the time, but what if you just sat down for one hour a day to quilt. I can imagine you could get a lot done within a month.

    I love the Black and White quilt! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete